The new executive committee of IEEE Bangladesh Section for the year of 2018 has been elected on 6th January during Annual General Meeting (AGM) of IEEE Bangladesh Section. The newly elected committee is led by Professor Dr. Celia Shanaz.
The member list of the newly elected committee as follows:
1. Chair: Dr. Celia Shahnaz, Professor, BUET
2. Vice Chair (Activity): Mr. Yeasir Arafat, Associate Professor, BUET
3. Secretary: Mohammad Zakaria Haider, Grameenphone Ltd.
4. Treasurer: MD Romael Haque, Prime Silicon Technologies – BD Ltd.
5.Nominations and Appointments Chair : Dr. Shaikh A. Fattah, Professor, BUET
6.Past Chair: Prof. Dr. Quazi Deen Mohd. Khosru,Professor, BUET
7. Awards Coordinator: Dr. Mohammed Imamul Hassan Bhuiyan,Professor, BUET
8. Conference Coordinator: Dr. Mohammed Moshiul Hoque,Professor, CUET
9. Industrial Activity Coordinator: Azfar Adib , Grameenphone Ltd.
10. Educational Activity Coordinator: Dr. A. B. M. Aowlad Hossain,Professor, KUET
11. Membership Development Coordinator: Dr. Md. Rabiul Islam,Professor, RUET
12. Newsletter Editor: Dr. Farseem Mannan Mohammedy,Professor BUET
13.Professional Activity Coordinator: Dr. M Tanseer Ali,Senior Assistant Professor, AIUB
14. Humanitarian Activity Coordinator: Rakibul Islam Chowdhury, IICT, BUET
15. Student Activity Coordinator: Shams Shad Islam Khan, Banglaphone
16. Publicity Coordinator: Raihan Ur Rashid, Dhaka University